Giovanni...ooo la la

Hello friends and bloggers! I've decided to be pretty open about the process leading up the WHO IS SAINT GIOVANNI? event. I'm calling it an EPIC event because I can't believe I'm actually going to be posting my book online in weekly installments! I'm excited!  <<grinning>> My best friend, Jason, thought I should be making some of my writing open source for years, and now I'm finally doing it. Read more about the event in this newsletter.

I want to share with you something special. <<look to your left for a tiny preview>> That's Giovanini! And that's very close to how I pictured him as I wrote the book.  Ashley Stewart is the fabulous artist I'm collaborating with on this project. I can't wait to see my characters come alive through her artwork. (Ashley says that the drawing is a rough draft, and I think it looks so awesome already!!)